Fake SMS

All new Mobile Text Messages

ad
Hold ten roses in ur hand and stand before a mirror………….u will see eleven roses

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are Gods' Blessings..

It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost its most beautiful angel

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us

When God opened the window of the Heaven He asked me: What is your wish for today? “I said : please take special care of the person reading this!!!!!”

Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive friends. And a garden full of memories.... of many good things.

U! I TRUSTED U SO MUCH & UR BIG MOUTH IS NEVER SHUT! WHY DID U TELL OTHERS MY SECRET? U REALLY DISAPPOINTED ME! PLZ STOP TELLING EVERYBODY THAT I M SO CUTE

I have a little angel flying around with a hammer, each person she hits get a little bit of my love...I hope she beats the hell out of you...!

When u were born, u were crying and everyone round u was smiling.. Live ur life so that when u die, u're the one who is smiling and everyone round u is crying..

If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

Destiny decides who you meet in your life.......but only your heart decides who gets to stay in your life. Treasure the one you wish to stay with and live...

Someone somewhere dreams of your smile...and while thinking of you says life is worthwhile. So whenever you're lonely...remember its true......

An angel asked me a reason why I care for you so much. I told her I care for you so much coz there's no reason not to.

The Greatest Gift You Can Give To Someone Is Your Time.... Because When You Give Someone Your Time, You Are Giving Them A Portion Of Life That You Will...

What is a Girl Friend? Ans: Addition of Problem, Substraction of Money, Multiplication of Enemy, Division of Friends.... So be careful

I like 3 things: The SUN The MOON & U (".) Sun for the day TIME Moon for the night TIME & u for the * LIFETIME * as a GUD FRIEND

Don't u ever wonder y people txt u but hv nothing imp to say! It's 4 the simple reason... u r such a nice person 2 think of, like the way I'm thinking of u now.

When situation gets you down, remember there's Someone in Heaven who loves you and watches over you and there's someone on Earth who cares… I do.

Gr8 people talk about things.small people talk about other people .and legends never talk they sent sms

Everyone wants 2 be the sun that lights up ur life. But I'd rather be ur moon, so I can shine on u during ur darkest hour when ur sun isn't around.

Just a line...2 keep in touch...coz u r on my mind so very much...& even though, I've nothing 2 say...U'll know...I thought of u 2day

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are Gods' Blessings..

My days get better when.. I think of people who are close to my heart.. Just like U!

Destiny decides who u meet in life,but it’s only ur heart that can decide who gets to stay in ur life.

A smile is a language everybody understands. It costs nothing but creates much. It happens fast but its memory may last forever. Keep smiling

Smile! Because you have just received a text message from someone hoping you are fine.

Everyday is a happy day as long as you text me once a day. I tell you, this is no lie. A text from you always makes me smile.

Special friends see heart to heart even when they don't see eye to eye.You're indeed special for me because I always see you in my heart.

Hello!I need a favour.Could you please lokk among your things and see if you accidentally took my smile with you coz the last time I wore a smile I was...

You may hear nothing from me on how I appreciate you but beyond that silence,your friendship creates a beautiful sound in my heart.

People like you are found once in a lifetime so you better take care of yourself coz I don't want to waste another lifetime to find someone as sweet as you.

I sent my cares to the wind and asked the wind to pass them to you.When you feel the wind blowing against your face,that's me saying 'Hope you're fine.'

Between a thousand yesterdays and a million tomorrows,there's only one today and I wouldn't let this day pass without saying hi!

Some frens r remembered bcoz of der smile. Some frens r remembered bcoz of der style. But you r remembered bcoz u r so nice to remember. Take care.

Life they say is touch n go. Some people you know may only be there for a time. Some may go away but people who find you special will always find ways to stay.

i whish a whish 4 u.it,s a whish i whish 4 few.the whish i whish for u is all ur whishes come true soo keep whishing as my best whishes are always with you..

Heated Gold becomes Ornaments, Beated copper becomes Wires, Depleted stones becomes Statues, So the more pain u get in life u become more ‘VALUABLE’

The night is silent but I cant sleep, May be becoz I am waiting 4 my cell phone 2 beep. Before I dream , what I want is get ur msg nd read.

I met U as a stranger, I leave U as a friend, as long as the world stands, our friendship nv ends. All friends nv split N even if they do, they will meet...

There are many stars but moon is u, There are many friends, but the best is u, To forget me that's up to u, to forget u, I will never ever do.

Friendship is a little more trust a little less try, A liitle more laugh,a little less very, A little more WE,a little less I, Friendship is just U and I...

A friend is: Who lends you... Pen in School... Notes in highschool... Bike in college... Girlfriend in University...

The mind 2 friends are like the lines of railway track... They never m eet... but has go together to save the derailment of the TRAIN called FRIENDSHIP

How can u tell the rain not 2 fall when cloud exist? How can u tell leaves not 2 fall when wind exist? How can u tell me not 2 fall in friendship when u...

SOME SAY it... SOME THINK it... SOME KNOW it... BUT i MEAN it... .***.,.***. *u r a nice* *.friend.* "*.,..*"

If Time slips away without a WoRD from Me, u dont hv 2 WoRRY, about our friendship bcos FeeLiNGS beyond WoRDS will always keep Me R O A U D N

FRIENDSHIP IS LIKE GLASS CUP, ONCE IT BREAKS, IT CAN BE STRUK TOGETHER, BUT THE CRACKS REMAIN.

There are 6 Billion people around d world. i dont know why i keep on msging u. maybe bcoz.. 5,999,999,999 cant replace....

Without Love -- dayz are "Sadday, moanday, tearsday, wasteday, thirstday, frightday, shatterday... so be in Luv everyday.....

Knowing a friend like u has made me happy in a million ways And if ever I have to Let you go???... I would Find a million reason to make u stay!!!

In you need advice, text me... If you need a friend, call me... If you need me, come to me... If you need money..... The SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BE REACHED!

In this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only one thing is DEFINITE, You'll always be my FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME and beyond DISTANCE!

Friendship is a little more trust a little less try, A liitle more laugh,a little less very, A little more WE,a little less I, Friendship is just U and

A friend is someone who sees the first tear in your eyes, holds the next one and makes sure that the third one doesn't come out.

FRIENDSHIP is like a TREE. ;, * '' * ;, * , *;, *; ___ ) (__ it isn't measured on how tall it could be ,but on how the roots have grown.

Our FRNDSHP is not like NIKE - Just do it, not like PEPSI - Yeh dil mange more, not like WILLS - made 4 each other, BUT like LIC - Zindagi k saath bhi,...

My FRIEND should be... My Medicine When I'm in Pain My Letter When I'm Far My Smile When I'm Sad My Handkerchef When I Cry My...

What Would U Do if... U Lose A Friend Like Me 1 Day? I knew U"d Never stop Until U find me!

The best teacher is ur heart, The best healer iis time, The best judge is ur conscious. Ur best friend could only be GOD & ur CUTEST FRIEND can only...

A deep friend is like rainbow, when the perfect amount of happiness and tears r mixed, the result is a colorful bridge between 2 hearts

In life, do the Ordinary God'll do the Extraordinary; Do the Natural God'll do the Supernatural; Do the Possible & God'll do the Impossible

Here comes the day,once in a blue moon. With chanda mama shinin up bright And blessing everyone… Her luv so tender, merciful. Shinin down on the earth

these r the wonderful pairs in this world.. Hreat and beats,,, night and moon birds and songs roses and love....... my messages & ur smile

Do u know wat makes me happy wen u msg me ? not urjokes,graphics or sweet msgs but ur NAME that "appears" on the cell when it keeps knowing that u remember me

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up

There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will

"We always deceive ourselves twice about the people we love - first to their advantage, then to their disadvantage."

In Time of Difficulities Dont't every say "GOD I have a big problem"but instead"Hay problem I have

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ad

Blog Archive