Fake SMS

All new Mobile Text Messages

ad
Friendship iz not a rhyme 2 say , Friendship iz not a game to play , Friendship iz not a thing to buy not a drop to dry , Friendship can not be taught or...

One day FRIENDSHIP and LOVE met LOVE asked:why do u exist if i already exist? FRIENDSHIP replied:2 put a SMILE when u leave TEARS. .

Painting is a feeling, Never spoil it. Face is a book, try 2 read it. Love is precious, B ready 2 sacrifice for it & Friendship is like a mirror never...

A true friend is a friend who see the first tear, Catch the second and stops the third....

A good Friend is like a computer he ENTERS in your life SAVE himself in your heart,FORMATS all your troubles and never DELETE you from his heart.

Friendship is not collection of hearts but it is selection of hearts.

1 day i read smoking is bad i stopped smokin 1 day i read drinking is bad i stopped drinkin 1 day i read friendship is bad i stopped reading and start smoking.

I NEED YOU NOW TRUE FRIENDS FOREVER IF I HAD MY LIFE... MY BEST FRIEND I GOT YOUR BACK MY FRIEND YOUR LITTLE ANGEL HAPPINESS AS I WALK THROUGH LIFE

Friends r those who care without HESITATION Who loves without LIMITATION Who gives without EXPECTATION Who remembers without COMMUNICATION...

If u drop me, I’ll break. If u hold me, I’ll shake. If u need me, I’ll hurry. If u don’t call me, I’ll worry. If u hurt me, I’ll cry...

When things go wrong,when sadness fills ur heart,when tears flow in ur eyes always remember 3 things..
1)Im wid u
2)stil wid u
3)Alwys wid U.

Ur word are antibiotics,ur smile is analgesic,your touch is anti-inflammatory,ur presence is antiseptic and your sms is antipyretic that why i never fall ill.

Friendship is vast like universe,deep like ocean,high like sky,strong like iron,kind like mother,cute like me and sweet like you.

We smile at whom we like, we cry for whom we care, we laugh with whom we njoy & we become angry with whom we feel is our own. That's Friendship, that's...

I miss u wen ur far away,I think about u every nite & day,Even if we cant b 2gether,I will miss u now & forever!

Wot u see as truth wot u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies,although we may change & drift apart,ill always value u deep within my heart!

Some joys are better explained in silence, as a smile gets more audible than laughter. I was asked if I enjoyed my friendship with you. I just smiled.

Some friends are remembered because of their smile. Some friends are remembered because of their style. But you are remembered because you are so nice to...

I sent u an SMS, It was flying in the air and it met to your SMS, which was also fyling towards me, they both fall in Love and disappeared there forever

some thing can not be described...... some moments can not be shared...... some feelings can not be explained.... some words can not be described.......

friendship is like tree it is not measured on how tall it could it could be, but is on how deep the roots have grown.

D bad tyms can strengthen a relationship if both persons r willing to make a commitment 2 do whatever it takes 2 work on d problems & learn from the bad...

We smile at whom we like, we cry for whom we care, we laugh with whom we njoy & we become angry with whom we feel is our own. That's Friendship, that's Luv

= = =FRIENDSHIP = = =
Knows no Season, Knows no Time, It has a sole intention… Of bringing people together.. To a time…. Called…
”FOREVER”

I Wish 4 u; Gr8 start 4 Monday No Obstacles 4 Tuesday No Stress 4 Wednesday No Worry 4 Thursday Smile 4 Friday Party 4 Saturday Great Fun 4...

1 STONE IS ENOUGH 2 BREAK A GLASS,1 SENTENCE IS ENOUGH 2 BREAK A HEART,1 WORD IS ENOUGH TO FALL IN LOVE &1 FRIEND IS ENOUGH TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD LIKE U.

Good friends care for each other. Close friends understand each Other. And true friends staty forever beyond words, beyond time.

Friendship may be a simple thing" but lots of love it can bring"" friend ship can never come apart" bcz it comes straight from heart

They say dat any number multiplied by zero is zero,thn y dosent the same happen whn i multiply zero with the distance between u n me........??/

Knowing a friend like u has made me happy in a million ways And if Ever I Have to Let you go………..I would Find a million reasons to make u stay!!!!

Friendship is a language spoken by heart... not written on paper, not given by pledge... it is a promise renewed everytime we keep in touch...Take Care...

There's st@ry behind every friendship. Each friend we make is start @f each st@ry, our st@ry had a w@nderful begining.. H@pe this st@ry,never has an...

Good Time,Bad Time,Day Time,Night Time,Work Time,Off Time,Happy Time,Sad Time,Sleep Time,In the Mean Time...I MISS YOU all the Time

H_M, T_M is not complate without U & FR_ENDSH_P will never complate without I so U and I have 2 be there forever if u want hum and tum to be friends

My FRIENDSHIP is like a SUGARCANE....U crush it...Twist it...Squeez it...Beat it to pulp...Still all u'll get iz "SWEETNESS"

Old friends r gold. New friends may be diamond. If u get diamond, don't ever forget the gold because to hold a diamond u always need a base of gold.

Wonderful people r carefully created by God, wonderful moments are carefylly planned by God, wonderful friends like u are carefully gifted by God

Have a Heart that never breaks; Have a Smile that never fades; have a touch that never hurts; Have a Friendship that never ends, Like Ours!

Its not an achievement to make 1000's friends in a year, but an achievement is when you make a friend for 1000's years.

When u mix rice in milk u call it "kheer" when u mix vinager in milk u call it "paneer" when u mix a sweet person a like" me" in ur life u call it "takdeer"

Being a Friend is not just sharing a Joke, a conversation, a cup of Coffee or a funny story. It means sharing a part of Urself, the most Honest n...

A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like U making my everyday seems so great. Thank U my good friend lastly gd nite n sweet dreams...

Friends are like a head of hair. You might lose some, but with enough $money$ you can

Time might lead me to nowhere; Fate might break me apart; I'll always be thankful that once, along my life's journey I found a friend like U...

If U need a friend and there are a hundred steps between us, you can take the 1st step to get near me and i will take all 99 step to be there for you.

The sun is glazing, upon the sunlight i see the path of our friendship shining brightly knowing that it is so great to have a friend like YOU! :)

Your friendship is a Blank Cheque for me. It’s an ******et not a liability, always a credit not a debit; always a profit not a loss & I hope it'll...

A deep friend is like rainbow, when the perfect amount of happiness and tears are mixed, the result is a colorful bridge between 2 hearts.

I always thought loving some1 was the greatest feeling, but I realised that loving a friend is even better; v lose ppl v love but v never lose true friends.

A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter. So, i will treasure the friendship between us.

Life is 4 u, death is 4 me, being happy is 4 u, being sad is 4 me, being together is 4 u, being lonely is 4 me, everything 4 u but u r 4 me.

How can u tell the rain not 2 fall when clouds exist? How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall when wind exist? How can u tell me not to fall in friendship when...

Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within...

As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste.

FriEndSHiP iS A PRiCeLeSs GiFt tHaT cAn'T Be BoUgHt Or SoLd, BuT To Have An UnDeRsTaNdiNg FriEnd iS FaR MoRe WoRtH tHaN GoLd~!

There is a gift that gold cannot buy, a blessing dats rare & true, dats the gift of a wonderful friend like the friend dat i have in u!

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.

If I could pull down the rainbow I would write ur name with it & put it back in the sky to let everybody know how colorful my life is with a friend...

Never say ur happy when ur sad? never say ur fine when ur not ok? never say u feel good when u feel bad? and never say ur alone when I m still alive.

True friends are like Diamonds... they are real and rare. False friends are like leaves... they are scattered everywhere.

EveRyDay I seE LoTs oF StRangErS PasSiNg By mE, ThiS mAkeS mE reAlisED tHat, LifE woUlD be BORING, WiThoUt A FriEnD LiKE U...

We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIEND FOREVER, that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE!

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

When i'm walking in front of u,I'm protecting u. When i'm beside u i'm there for u, when i'm behind u, I'm watching over u. When i'm alone,I'm thinking

KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..

true friendship is one that lasts for long and the friends live to cherish it caring for each other so watch out for true friends who love and care for in...

Days are too busy, hours are too few, seconds are too fast, but there is always time for me to say hello to someone like you. Smile and enjoy life!

Verily! Allah commands that you should render back the trusts to those to whom they are due [surah al-Nisa’; 4:58]

though my sms are few yet my heart is true i may get many friends new but not as sweet as you ....

please remind me 2 remind u about reminding me 2 send u this reminder that reminds me of reminding u that i m ur cl******fellow.

Moon said to me, if ur friend is not messaging u why dont you leave ur friend.I looked at moon and said does ur sky ever leave u when u dont shine.

Age appears to be best in some things. Old wood best to burn. Old books best to read. Old rice best to eat and old friends best to keep

To live a life i need heartbeat, 2 have heartbeat i need a heart, 2 have heart i need happiness, to have happiness i need a friend, and 4 a friend i need U.ALWAYS

Friendship is sweet when it’s new, Sweeter when its true, but sweetest when its u. When God gave friends he tried 2 b fair! When I got u, I got more than my share!

Painting is a feelin, Never spoil it.Face is a book, try 2 read it.Love is precious, B ready 2 sacrifice for it & Friendship is like a mirror never break it!

Friendship is a language spoken by heart... not written on paper, not given by pledge... it is a promise renewed everytime we keep in touch...Take Care...

Friendship is a silent gift of nature..
More old .. more strong..
More deep.. more clear..
More close.. more warm..
Less words.. more understanding..

Help ever... hurt never... love ever.. hate naver... give ever... except never... smile ever... cry never... think me ever..forget me never...

Feelings R many but Words R few.. Clouds R dark, But Sky is blue.. Love is a paper, life is a glue Everything is false.. but Friendship s True...!!

sweet but not honey, precious but not money, bright but not sunshine, Improves with time but not wine, dont know?? ,it's me..!

Our "Frenship" is a crossed cheque of Rs HAPPY/- which v both have... when u feel upset and alone,withdraw it from my a/c. When u r too happy, deposit it in my a/

Dear O Dear, You are not Near, But I can Hear, Dont Get Fear, Your memories Here, Live with Cheer, No more Tear!....... MY DEAR FRIEND

A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift. A friend is someone we treasure for our friendship is a gift. A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy, and grace. And makes the whole world we live in a better and happier place.

A Friend is : 1% Funny , 2% Sweet , 3% Caring , 4% Loving , and ................... 90% Smart
& GooD lOOkinG . That's y U r My FRIEND .... !!!! Have a nice day n Keep smiling!!!

Arre..listen.. 2 people were askin me ur details 2 day. I gave them ur address n no. They will b visiting u soon. Their names r JOY & HAPPINES.!!!

F: FIELD of LOVE!..R: ROOT ofJOy!.. I: ISLAND of GOD!.. E: END of SCRROW!.. N: NAME of HOPE!.. D: DOOR of UNDERSTANDING! tats YOU my FRIEND..

Know what makes me happy wen u msg me? Not ur jokes, Graphics or sweet msgs but ur NAME that "APPEARS" on the call when it beeps knowing that u remember me.!

Freindship happens inside the heart, Slient.. Unwritten.. Unnbreakable by distance.. Unchangeable by time.. Once a Friend, always a Freind.!

Earth wants water, Flower wants dew, I want nothing but a BIG SMILE from u!

Friends are like shoes, some loose some tight, some fit just right, they help u as u walk through life. thanks for being my size!

Wonderful people r carefully created by God,wonderful moments are carefylly planned by God,wonderful friends like you are carefully gifted by God.

Some friends r worth 2b thrown,Some r good 2 keep,Some r 2b Treasured 4 ever,and i Think u r one 2 b Thrown...in the Treasure Box 2 b kept 4 ever

Beauty is start of life, beauty is art of life, risk is part of life, and good friend is heart of life

Everyone hears what you say... Friends listen to what you say... Best friends listen to what you don't say...

1 advice-take care, 1 Request-dont change, 1 Wish dont forget me, 1 Lie-I Hate U, 1 Truth-I Miss U, 1 Hope-We 'll always be Good Friend!

The recipe of friendship:, 1 cup of sharing.. 2 cups of caring.. 3 cups of forgiveness &hugs.. mixx all these together to make friends 4 ever..

Hold 10 Roses in ur hand & stand opposite of the mirror, U'll see 11 Roses & among them, the most Beautiful rose in the World is U my dear friend...

When ur alone, When ur crying, When ur upset, Don't think of me!! just call me coz incoming is free for me.. my friend!!

Hi, there.... Perhaps that You Plus Me Equal to FRienDshiP Do drop an equation if i am correct in maths

Life is a garden,good friends are the flowers and the time spent togeather are life`s happiest hours.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLOOD AND FRIEND.BLOOD ENTERS THE HEART AND FLOWS.BUT FRIEND ENTERS THE HEART AND STAY INSIDE FOREVER.......

I thank God I'm rich not with money but with people like you. I may not have the most expensive things but I've got a most precious gem. a friend like you.

I sent my cares 2 the wind and ask the wind 2 pass them 2 u,when u feel the wind blowing against ur face thats me saying take care of urself..

With my 1 heart.. 2 eyes.. 5 litter blood...206 bones.. 1.2 million red cells.. 60 trillion D.N.A.'s.. I wish u "very GOOD DAY"...!

FRIENDSHIP is:=, vast like..."Universe" , Deep like.. "Ocean", high like.. "Sky", strong like.. "Iron", kind like.. "Mother", cute like..."Me", and sweet like.."U"!

Dear Customer,We would like to inform you that your true friend Mr/Mrs___is missing u a lot. Thank you.Sender:Helpline

Vacancy Post-True Friend.
Eligiblity-Loving & caring; Duty-To love; Experience-Not reqiured; Salary-Never Ending Love;
Joining - Immediately; Are you interested...

Eveything in this world is so fine, but everything in this world is not mine, but there is one thing that is pure & divine… ur friendship & lucky to be mine…

How 2 grow friendship? pick a good heart, plant in a pot of trust, water with good thoughts, add some emotions and faith, remove the misunderstanding and nourish it.

What is real but invisible? Ur love… What is true but unfair? Ur away from me… What is sweet but invincible? Ur smile… What is precious but priceless? Ur friendship…

Whenever u want to know how rich u r, juz drop a tear from ur eyes n look around… The number of hands that reach out to wipe your tears will tell u how rich you are!

I AM ON THE WAY TO DEATH I HAVE TO CROSS A BIG SEA TO REACH THE DOCTOR. THATS WHY I NEED A SHIP. PLEASE SEND YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND SAVE MY LIFE........

A true friend is not like rain which rain and leave away.a true friend is like air ,sometimes silent but always around you

Someday you may lose your hair, your teeth, your looks, or even your memory. But there's something you won't lose. Me, coz I'll always be your friend.

some thing can not be described......
some moments can not be shared......
some feelings can not be explained....
some words can not be described.....
but.....nothing can be hidden from a true friend..

Every second God remembers you, Every minute God bless you, Every hour God cares for you because... Every day I pray God to take care of U.

Love says "If u ever need anything,I'll b there" but friendship says " You'll never need anything if I'll b there "

FRIENDSHIP TEST,Call if U love me,Missed Call if U are a true friend ,Text back if U care, Text a joke if U like me, Just ignore if U hate ME?

The ,-# -.- #-.
Heart # "#" #
of "#. . #"
a Friend "#"
knows No BoundarieS,
No LimitS,
just endless Love and Care!
"Have a Great Day..."

Luv-Easy to say - Difficult to stay..Beautiful to feel - Difficult to deal...Difficulty is a part of Life...But That's the reason...Why Girlfriend is never a wife?

U R THE BEST HEART SURGEON IN THE WORLD, B'COZ U MADE A PLACE IN MY HEART, WITHOUT CUTTING N SPILLING BLOOD. I 'M LUCKY 2 HAVE A CUTE FRND LIKE "U"!!!

10-Fingers 09-Planets 08-Sides 07-Wonders 06-Sense 05-Pandavas 04-Seasons 03-Choices 02-Genders 01-Wonderful Friend ***U***

some people says 4 life money is important;some says wealth is important,some says beauty is important.but we say 4 life only &only a good friend is important.........just like u,,,,

when GOD saw u hungry, HE created food!!! He saw u thirsty, HE created water!!! GOD saw u in dark, HE created light!!! He saw u without a cute friend, HE created ME!!!

What is a friend? She looks out for you, inspires you, laughs with you, cries with you, understands you, guides you and walks with you. That's what a friend is.You

wish u a very happy World bestfriends Day.Send 2 all ur gud frends even me if I am 1 of them. C how many u get back. U r lovable if u GET 7.

Weathers are few but spring is good, Animals are many but butterfly is lovely, Flowers are too many but rose is beautiful, Foods are thousands but honey is sweet an Friends are much but u r the best!

Of all the gifts, big and small, your friendship is the greatest of them all

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ad

Blog Archive