Fake SMS

All new Mobile Text Messages

ad
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Your future dependz upon ur dreams so go to sleep and let me too...

Since ur eyes are
looking tired... Let ur
eye lashes hug each
other for few hours.
Happy journey into the
world of dreams, Gudnyte.

y do we close our eyes wen we dream ?
dts bcoz d most butiful things n lyf r un seen..
so ask me ..
y cnt i see u ryt nw ? ΓΌ

When you find a dream inside your heart, don't let it go. for dreams are the tiny seeds from which beautiful Tomorrow Grows.

One of the most adventurous things left us is to go to bed. For no one can lay a hand on our dreams."

All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible

Sweet is the dream, divinely sweet, when absent souls in fancy meet.

Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.

Take this kiss upon the brow! And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow--
You are not wrong who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream."

A man's dreams are an index to his greatness."

We have within reach, now, the attainment of almost every dream of mankind.

1 comments:

ashok11215 said...

786 786 786 786 786 786 786 Ye peer baba ki dua hai plz msg free ho to 7 logo ko bhejo or pao 7 din me gud news ignor mt krna kal se hi shuru hogi gud news.

Post a Comment

ad

Blog Archive